The fourth release of FotoWeb 8.0 after the product was released in April 2015 is now available, offering a significant number of new features and improvements.
Here's what's new in this version:
- User database moved to MongoDB for increased performance and scalability
- Batch Metadata editing for Standard and Plus users
- Quick Actions on the Details page for Standard and Plus users
- Video Playback in Grid and Preview for Pro Users
- Zoom for Pro Users
- Page Browsing for Pro Users
- Improved metadata editor for Pro Users
This version also includes a significant number of bug fixes and enhancements, which are detailed in the release notes, and is a recommended update for our customers.
To download to this version, contact your FotoWare Partner who can give you access to it through the Customer Portal.
You can read about news in FR1, FR2, and FR3 here.
Note! In the future, announcements like this will be posted in the Customer Portal - News section.